Students are expected to be at school by 8:45am.
This is really important as they get to participate in our morning Prayer Time and getting ready for the day.
After this time students need to report to the Office.
If students are away sick please contact the Office to inform them.
It is important for our students to be at school as much as possible.
We will be providing the following activities for Terms 3 & 4.
- Senior (Rms 2 & 4) Sports Academy (limited to 20 Students)
- Junior (Rms 6 & 8) Art Club (Limited to 15 students)
- Senior (Rms 2 & 4) Cultural Dance (Limited to 20 students)
- Junior (Rms 6 & 8) Construction Club (limited to 20 students)
- Junior (Rms 6 & 8) Sports Academy (limited to 15 students)
- Senior (Rms 2 & 4) Ukulele (limited to 20 students)
Details for these Activities
- Sessions are weekly.
- Timing = 3pm to 4pm.
- Duration = 15 Weeks (Term 3 x 10 weeks and Term 4 x 5 weeks)
- $30 per student per activity for the 15 weeks
Registrations Close Friday 24th June.
Payment to confirm your spot is required by Friday 8th July
Please register each child by clicking the Registration Here button
CTK will be providing their own After School Care programme
Days: Monday – Friday
Timing: 3pm – 6pm
Price: $5 per hour per child
Bookings and payment need to be made before your child can attend after school care.
Please contact Mr Hadnett (email@example.com) to register the days that you need After School Care.
If you attended Afterschool Care in Term 2 Mr Hadnett will be in touch in Week 7.