In this Week’s Newsletter
Click on any of the sections below to scroll directly to it
Returning Back To School
This is still not school as NORMAL
How school will work under Alert Level 3 Phase 2
- At School Learning
- Drop off 8:45am to 9:15am on the netball courts
- Pick up 2:45pm to 3:15pm on the netball courts
- Children must attend everyday.
- There is NO after school care available at this point in time.
- Supervision will be provided
- Playgrounds, Sandpit and Drinking Fountains will be closed.
- Break times will be staggered.
- Children will need to bring their own drink bottles.
- Children will continue to take part in online learning and Zoom sessions.
- Masks are required for both staff & students in Rooms 2 & 4. NO MASK – NO SCHOOL
- If children are sick in any way they are to remain at home.
Our Teachers will continue to provide Zoom sessions and online work for all our students until further notice.
If your child needs to return to school you must inform Mr Hadnett, 24 hours prior to attending school as we will have to follow new Ministry of Health guidelines
Thank you and keep safe.
If you need any help or have any questions please contact Mr Hadnett on email@example.com
Term 4 2021 Dates
Monday 18th October – Tuesday 14th December @ 3pm
2022 Term Dates
|Start Date||End Date|
|Term 1||Tuesday 1st February||Thursday 14th April|
|Term 2||Monday 2nd May||Friday 8th July|
|Term 3||Monday 25th July||Thursday 29th September|
|Term 4||Monday 17th October||Wednesday 14th December|
Kia ora CTK Families
I am pleased to announce that the Board approved the following property developments to be completed over the summer holidays.
- Autex – wall coverings for all 8 classrooms
- LED lighting throughout the school
- New reception counter in the office
- Interior painting of the Admin Block
We thank our teaching staff for all the efforts that they have put in to keep the learning happening throughout this current lockdown.
We also thank you as parents for the efforts that you have made at home to keep online learning happening.
2022 Attendance Dues and Special Character Contribution
If you have any questions regarding school fees, please email the school office firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday 30th November.
The prize draw will be held on Friday 3rd December.
Look for the orange box.
Enrolments for 2022
If you have a child who will be starting school in the next 6-12 months, please enroll them at school. We are seeing an increase in enrolments and spaces for next year are filling fast.
Reminder that we no longer take enrolments for Year 7 and Year 8.