Christ the King Catholic School (Years 1-8) is well-resourced and comes with committed and experienced staff. The school enjoys a very supportive Board of Trustees and parent community and has strong links with the Parish. Click here for more information: Description-of-School-Community.
We are currently looking for applicants to fill a Scale A teaching position:
Scale A teacher, permanent, full-time.
Looking for change in 2018? We are seeking applications from outstanding teachers with particular passion for STEM and digital literacy. You will have extensive knowledge of the google platform and will be able to drive digital learning. You will enjoy a positive school culture that values work-life balance and teacher wellbeing. A willingness and ability to participate in religious instruction appropriate to the special character of the school is a condition of appointment.
- Position to commence in Term 1, 2018.
- CTK job description Scale A Teacher
- Please forward a CV and cover letter via email to Tracey Kopua – email@example.com
- Visits to the school are welcomed – please call 09 626 7123 to arrange a meeting time.
- Applications close on Friday 1st September.
Application Pack :
If you are able to fulfil our requirements and feel passionate about teaching at our school, you are invited to complete and submit the following information electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Cover letter
- CV (including names of three referees)
- Appropriate Special Character Form for S65 tagged positions ( S65_form_2010 )
- CTK Employment Application Form (CTK Employment Application-Form-vca )
- POLICE VETTING request and consent form (POLICE VETTING request-and-consent-form)